This is the sweet lovable Sydney that talks so sweetly in her high squeaky voice, gives you hugs and kisses, and does anything you ask her to. Oh how I love her.

Then this Sydney shows up, I like to call her my little Stitch(from the movie Lilo and Stitch) Her need to destroy things overwhelms her, anything or anyone becomes a target . The sweetness in her voice is completely gone, and her voice levels could match that of a fire alarm. I miss the other Sydney.That's my girl....... or should I say girls???? She can be anyone of these personalities at any given moment. She doesn't have an in-between personality. She is either perfect, crazy or just plain out-of-control. She will forever remain a mystery to me. But as much as I would like to blame Justin for this. My parents have told me that the "Stitch" personality actually comes from me. So there is hope that she will grow out of this..........eventually..........I hope :)

4 comments:
Love the story Pam! I think we all feel like this about certain ones of our kids sometimes. =)I have thought the same things as you before. I told Nathan I use to wonder why all old people are hard of hearing....I no longer wonder! Sometimes I think I'm already hearing less than I use to! Gotta love these babies of ours! Love you guys!!! Des
Ah, Pam. Thanks for the last couple posts. Sometimes I feel alone in my struggle with crazy kids. Sidney is so sweet. Have you figured out any ways to tame the Stitch? I'm really trying to figure that one out right now...
This was so funny! I loved the way you wrote about her different moods. I could do that very thing. Haha!
I just have to love Sydney. She is so cute. But I do feel for you with the changing personalities.
Post a Comment