Today was the day that we finally decided to update our family pictures. Amber, Justin's sister was kind enough to take these pictures for us. I love them, they turned out really cute. Kudos to Amber for doing so well, because anyone who has ever taken pictures of this family knows what a challenge it is. I updated all my pictures with the new ones, but here are some more just for fun!!
In between pictures we let the kids roll down the hill, then we had to pick all the leaves off of them.
We were making silly faces, well at least some of us were :)
I love it. When taking pictures there is only one thing that can make this man smile. Any guesses???
After pictures Justin surprised us by taking us out to Wingers, yummo!!! Love their Asphalt Pie, it's to die for. Even though the day started out rough and as we were walking out the door to take pictures everyone was fighting, I think it ended pretty well.




5 comments:
These pictures are awesome! Especially love the one with the girls on Justin's shoulders.
Those are darling!! Your hair is getting long, I love it!
SO cute Pam!!!! Love all the Fall leaves....Your family has such character...I love it! Miss you.
I fully agree, the pictures are great. I will have to get them to update my pictures.
your hair is so long! I love the pictures you took as well as your family ones. Kelli Moore wants to see your blog. She asked me to let you know. You can get to hers from mine if you wont is called hudson.
Post a Comment