Since my camera isn't working and I can't post pictures I'll just write a few things that have been going on.
I got pulled over for the very first time and I must say it is pretty unnerving. So much so, that when the officer asked me for my drivers license and I handed it to him he, he handed it back and said
"Umm, Mam I don't take Visa."
Oops!!! Luckily I got away with only a fix-it-ticket because my headlight was out. The Officer was kind enough to look over the 5 year old in the front seat without a car seat, the 3 year old in the back who had unbuckled and was wondering around in the back, and the lack of glasses on me, which on my drivers license specifics that I need them to drive. Did I forget to mention that it is the law to change your drivers license 90 days after you move to Utah, it's been a year and I still have a Washington license.( I guess I'm not ready to let it go and be officially considered a Utah driver) That could have been bad, but he let me go and I will be forever grateful for that nice officer who could have given me a lot of fines and tickets but didn't.
Parent /student teacher conferences were this week. Joel who is struggling didn't even wait until we were out the door before he yelled " I hate this school" then broke down and cried for 30 minutes. Poor kid, he breaks my heart when he is so upset. Can't wait until this year is over and he gets a new teacher. Luckily we have karate which he loves and is doing very well at. He is now a yellow belt and is half-way to getting his orange belt. Last month he did 382 chores to earn a red star, way to go Joel!!!!
Bailee's was the complete opposite. She was happy going in and just as happy coming out. She is doing very well in school and loves her teacher and class.. On a grading scale of 1-4 she is getting mostly 4s with some 3s, she is a little miss smarty pants. However she is soooo boy crazy, she has 3 boys that she is already planning wedding's with....sigh.. The next 15-20 years could be very long filled with a lot of drama.
Sydney...... where to begin......She is 3 (that explains a lot) and still struggling with her multiple personalities. We take her moment by moment, but I love the hugs and kisses and sweet moments when I get them. I love the time I have with just her when Joel and Bailee are at school. Her favorite thing to say if she wants me to do something is, " I'll give you a mommy treat if you......." She has learned the art of bribing.
I wish that I could say Justin was doing well, but once again he is at that point in life where he isn't happy, and doesn't know which direction to go in life. Not quite sure what to do with him other than love him, pray for him and try really hard not to strangle him.
But I am pretty lucky because for Christmas Justin gave me a gift certificate to a massage therapy place with 4 different massages on it. I've used 2 of them and love it, I come out of there so happy without a care in the world. My favorite is the hot stone massage, if any of you haven't had one yet, get one they are amazing!!!! I would give up my chocolate to have more of those, and we all know how much I looovvveee chocolate.
And that's a wrap!!!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha! "I don't take Visa" Ha ha! I love it. I broke down and cried the first time I was pulled over--granted I just started birth control pills so I was a hormonal mess. Nice to hear what's going on with you all.
Wow! Sounds like alot going on and you have your hands full. Pam, you are such an inspiration to us all. Keep up the great work. Lots of love from the Brown's up north.
Post a Comment