Monday, June 15, 2009

What a day!!!













I think I'm still recovering from this weekend, but I figured I had better write about it before I forgot it all. It was a good weekend but very busy. We were blessed to have Justins family come for graduation, so we enjoyed their company and kept them very busy. Between going to the store, sending some of them out boating(and getting eaten alive by mesquitos), graduation, dance rehearsals/recitals, sleepless nights and early mornings and just the everyday crazyness that being part of this family entails, I think everyone is ready for a relaxing vacation :) But we appreciate their sacrfices to come and for all that they did for us. But most importantly for putting up with us. We Love You Guys!!!!


Despite all of the running around it was a lot of fun to go to graduation and see Justin walk, he looked so Handsome. I am so proud of all that he has accomplished, he has worked really hard and I know that he will be awesome at his future career (whatever that may be, because we are still in limbo and haven't found a job yet). So here are the pictures of that wonderful but exhausting day.


After graduation we had about a two hour break before it was time to get ready for Bailees dance recital. She did such an awesome job, I actually cried during her performance because a year ago this would not have been possible. She has grown up so much, I was so proud of her (plus she looked absolutley adorable). I'll try to post a video but it takes a really long time to upload,so maybe another time :)

3 comments:

Feels Like Today said...

love your background! and the pictures are great! it was soo good to be there to see Justin graduate - what great memories! XO's to the kids and the mom and dad! Thanks for everything - we miss you all!

Kim said...

Congrats to Justin and family. We are so happy for you and we know that things will work out for you guys. Sorry we couldn't be there but we still love you guys!

Familia Morales said...

Yay for Justin! I'd love to see a picture of Bailee all dolled up.