I thought I would post a quick note about possible jobs for Justin.
Justin had his second phone interview for a hospital in Moscow, Idaho. He said that it went well and they should contact him tommorow to tell us if he got the job. If he does get the job there, it sounds like they would want him right away, so it would be a very quick move. Just long enough for us to find a place, pack-up and go. Not sure how I feel about that, but maybe the whole riping off the band-aid thing would be good , because I've gotten really attached to Ellensburg and the people in it, and if I think about it too much than I won't want to leave.
Yesterday he was contacted by a hospital in Brewster, Wa. He is really interested in that job, but he won't get an interview until they take the job posting off the internet, so whenever that will be. Not sure how I feel about that, because the town is a population of 2,500 and is located in the middle of two dams. For some reason Ice Age 2, comes to mind. But without all the dinosaurs and weird creatures.
He also was contacted from the Rehab place in La Grande yesterday (that is where I grew up, and my parents live) wanting some marketing ideas for the program proposals Justin sent them and references. The email said that the owners were really impressed with his ideas and they were wanting him to contact them.
So there we have it. I'm a little confused on where to go. I know there are places that I would want to go more than others, but I am leaving it in the Lords hands. He has led and directed me many times in my life, so I am confident that we will end up some place that will allow me and my family to grow and be very happy.
P.S sorry about all the missed spelled words, for some reason this computer doesn't do spell check.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck with it all! Sounds like Justin has some really good leads.
so great to hear that his 2nd phone interview went so well! can't wait to hear if he got the job :) thanks so much for helping watch over our little place while we're away!
Sounds like some exciting things will be happening soon for you guys!! Keep me updated! Are we hoping for La Grande? :)
Post a Comment