Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birthday, school and other stuff!!

Well I have been MIA for a while so here are a bunch of pictures.

First off guess who turned 5!!!!! That's right my Bailee girl is growing up. After seeing Toy Story 3 Bailee decided this was would be the theme of her birthday.


Daddy couldn't wait for her to open her presents, so they all got opened 30 minutes after she woke up.
We love you Bailee you are such a wonderful girl :)
I also had a wonderful Birthday filled with shopping, cute clothes, and Chinese. What more could a girl ask for. This is the outfit that my wonderful husband and brother picked out for me. I love it, Thank you so much honey...... and Tim!!
Joel started his first day of 2nd grade last week. He seems to be doing well but he is sad that he doesn't get as much free time to color and only wants to go to school on art days.....oh well what can you do.
This is Bailees big day, she is in Kindergarten!!!! She was so excited, but I was a nervous wreck. I made sure that the teacher was fully informed about Bailee and her tendencies to wander off. I actually started to cry when we left the school.
These pictures crack me up, notice how big her smile is.....


Still smiling.....

going.....
going.......
And it's gone!!!! This is her friend, she doesn't look to thrilled either.
She was so excited to go to school, but when we rounded the corner and she saw the playground with all the kids her smile instantly dropped. Then she wasn't so sure about this anymore. But she went and her teacher said she did a great job. But I almost had a heart attack, when Justin got home from picking her up and he said he decided to let her ride the bus home. I did not relax until she was safely off the bus and in my arms. But we have made it 2 days without anything happening, yay, lets hope it continues!!!

Don't I have one more child.....
Oh yeah here she is, love ya Syd!!!
And that's a wrap!!!!

2 comments:

ericksonzone said...

Bailee has sure grown up! She's such a cutie too! I'm glad that school is going good so far. Emma likes art too. She says it's boring when they have to spend so much time doing math...and she likes math!

Des said...

I know the feeling. It's horrifying to let our babies go isn't it? I cry every time! Des