Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Updates

So I finally have a camera that works so here are some pics of what has been going on with our little family!!
My baby girl turned 4, I can't believe she is already that old.  These aren't pictures of her birthday I will have to post those later, but it was a very relaxing quiet good day :) I cut her hair because it was getting long and stringy and she refused to keep anything in it.  But I love how it turned out it totally fits her personality. I am sad her curls are gone, but she looks soooo much better.


 Joel tested for his Orange belt last Friday and did an awesome job.  He now has passed a white, yellow and orange belt test.  I am so proud of him.  His confidence has really grown and he loves his karate teachers.  He now wants to own a zoo, be a zookeeper and a karate teacher. Awesome goals Joel.
 They also have to do a fitness and concentration test so they have the kids do all these pretty hard physical things until they are worn out.
 This was my favorite part of the night.  Joel passed his test but they didn't have enough orange belts to give Joel one that night.  But this little boy when he got up to receive his orange belt he said he wanted Joel to have it instead, so he gave his belt to Joel, and they had the 2 boys hug and everyone clapped for them, it was so awesome, and yes I did cry.
 I love gardening.  This year we decided to start everything from seeds, I have to admit I am a little scared because I've never done it before so I hope it works.  But the kids loved it!!! I let them pick out what they wanted to plant.  The girls picked out flowers and Joel picked out some veggies.
 We put them in this starter kit, and when they get bigger we will transfer them to the kids own boxed garden and they will get to take care of it. It should be a lot of fun.
 As promised here is my first prego picture!!! This is me at 15 weeks

I think I am over the nausea, but I am still waiting for my energy to kick it.  This has been a harder pregnancy on my body than the previous 3.  I can't seem to shake the fatigue and the urge to nap all day.  There was a problem with my blood test but they did them again and they came out normal.  My blood pressure is also really low, so I am constantly light headed.  But other then that I am doing well. At my 14 week appointment my Doctor took a peek to see if he could tell what the baby was and for now it looks like we are having another............girl. For Joels sake I really hope that something may have been hiding or is just growing slowly. But we will know for sure next month.  But boy or girl I am excited and I have a feeling this little one will be calm, at least for now :)

I almost forgot a Bailee update.  Yesterday she gave me quite a scare when she snuck out the basement window and ran to her friends house to play.  After searching under every bed, closet and corner in the house only to find the window open,  I frantically called friends in the ward to see if she was there.  Then I got in my car and searched the park and neighborhood while the Bishop and his family went out and searched on their bikes. I was in tears but after a little bit of searching we found her at one of the nonmember homes just across the street.  I have never been so relieved but angry at the same time.  The ironic thing was that I was talking on the phone to my mom and I commented on how Bailee hasn't ran off in a while and that I thought she was over that phase.  Then she told me to be careful that I might jinks myself.  Little did I know that at that very moment Bailee was planning her escape, I guess a mother is always right :)

4 comments:

Lore Smart said...

You are tiny still Pam! Hardley showing at all. SO cute and you look great. Glad that the naseau is about over. Hopefully, you can get some energy cause that is so hard with other kids to tend to. My thoughts are with you ; ) Gardening is so fun for the kids too. WHat a great mama. Oh Bailiee, she sure keeps you on your toes. SO glad you found her, that would be SO scary.

Familia Morales said...

You look great Pam! I can't believe how long your hair is. I forgot about Sydney's birthday--happy birthday Syd! Congrats to Joel on his orange belt. And oh Bailee--so glad you found her! Sneaky little bugger. Hope you get some energy soon.

Chelsi said...

Pam you look amazing! I really am loving your long hair too :) So glad that you are documenting your pregnancy. Good to hear that the nausea is over with! I can't believe Sydney is 4. Has it really been that long? Time sure does fly! I love reading the latest on what you have been up too. Have a great week!! Hugs.

Des said...

Pam, you are so cute! At 15 weeks you look how I normally do! =)

I would have freaked out if one of my kids went missing like Bailey did!!! I probably would have called the cops thinking someone had stolen her! Sounds like you are use to it though. I'm SO glad she was safe!