Bailee had a dance recital and she did awesome. She is so comfortable up on stage it's amazing, she did not get that from me.
Then a week later she had kindergarten graduation which was sooo cute. They sang songs and had a slide show, cookies and we got to meet some of her friends. I can't believe she will be in 1st grade!!!
(Bailee, Kira, Shandee and Katlyin)
Here is my birthday boy. He is 8!!!! We spent most of his Birthday at my sisters house so I don't have too many pictures, but he had fun and this year the theme was Star Wars!!!
He started cub scouts and loves it!!! He will also be Baptized the beginning of July. He has turned into such a handsome grown up boy, it's so weird. I am already getting worried about when he drives and dates :(
Fun at the park
Love, love, LOVE this picture!!!
Proof that I was there.
This is one of the projects I was working on. Justins parents had this bench so I decided to take the boards out, get new ones stain them and paint the frame.
And here is the finished product. I had to have help drilling holes and bolting them in. But for $8 dollars it's like getting a whole new bench!!
Some more fun pictures.
This is Sydney being Syd, she's so weird, but I love her.
Joel and Bailee celebrating school being out!!!! I am happy to announce we have made it through 3 weeks of summer, Hurray!!!! Only a couple months left to go. Luckily we have trips planned to help pass the time. But next year I will have a 3rd, 1st, preschooler and a newborn. Crazy, life is going too fast, hopefully I can keep up with it :)


















2 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe you've already been out for 3 weeks! We just finished week 1 and already the insanity has started. Have fun on your trips!
Your hair is so long! So cute! And it's hard to believe our little kindergarteners will be in 3rd grade. I'm pretty sure I was in 3rd grade yesterday, but, whatever.
Post a Comment