I keep thinking that maybe we have reached the end of all the weird gross stuff that Bailee does. because we've done just about all of it. What else could there be.......right ? WRONG!!!!!
I am starting to think this is just the beginning. I thought having to retrieve my ring after she swallowed it was bad, which is was, but not as gross as what she did today.
Picture standing outside of a public bathroom stall, waiting for your child to do her thing (I've started letting her go in by herself because she has been doing really well, but I'm reconsidering that now), and then hearing things dropping onto the floor. Then you hear that evil Bailee giggle, which usually means she has found something really gross or doing something really notty. When I look on the floor I am surprised at what I find................used tampons, tampon applicators, wrappers and who knows what else. When I open the door I find her with a wrapped up used pad that she is trying to open up. So disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit I considered leaving the stuff on the floor and running, but my conscience wouldn't let me do that.
What Bailee and I need now is a boiling hot shower to kill all the germs, followed by soaking in a bath filled with hand sanitizer, and then maybe some therapy :)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
oh wow....I'll be Bailee-proofing my house before she arrives:)
Eww! I'd take the ring thing over that any day. I'm so sorry! Take that scalding hot shower and use germ-x as soap. I really hope it's not just the beginning
That is very nasty! I am so sorry. But to make you feel better at the church game night Brayden locked himself in the nursery closet. So Bailee isn't the only one to do that. :) But seriously I hope Brayden never does the garbage thing....... nasty.
OHhhh Pam, that is pretty bad. I'll bet little Bailee won't be allowed in the stall by herself for awhile longer. She is going to have some amazing stories to hear about when she grows up;)
Awww, sweet little Bailee! Maybe she is getting it all out of her system before she becomes a teenager, that is what my mom always said about me and I was a perfect teen! It is a nice thought... :)
that's something i've never heard of....
maybe she's just getting all the "bad" stuff out now and when she's a teenager she'll be a perfect little angel.
hope you guys a good time on your spring break!!
So Sorry Pam, That is pretty nasty though. Can't say Donovan has done anything that gross. Lainey did however dip her toothbrush into the tub while I was shaving my legs the other day. She then ran off sucking on it!!! So Sick! I wanted to have her swallow some listerine! Happy Day! Sherry
Post a Comment