Yep, he's good. I'm a little ditsy, though. Or maybe just not into Transformers? I had to take a second look to figure out what it was. But the kids were also running around like chickens with their heads off.
That is amazing! You should have him do some illustrations for the kids' rooms, once you get into a house of course. That is how it goes with me. I have all these cool ideas, but I have to save them until we aren't renting anymore.
Hi Pam, I miss you guys. That is so exciting to see that Justin graduated!! It's a good feeling isn't it? Bryan can draw amazing like that too. I found some pencil drawings that he did years ago. he doesn't have much time for it now though. I hope you are all doing well. Love ya, Sherry
7 comments:
Yep, he's definitely got talent! He actually drew some of my pictures when I took art in high school so I could pass the class!
That is such a great drawing!
Not really a "doodler", is he? It's pretty awesome.
Yep, he's good. I'm a little ditsy, though. Or maybe just not into Transformers? I had to take a second look to figure out what it was. But the kids were also running around like chickens with their heads off.
very nice!!
That is amazing! You should have him do some illustrations for the kids' rooms, once you get into a house of course. That is how it goes with me. I have all these cool ideas, but I have to save them until we aren't renting anymore.
Very, very impressive
Hi Pam, I miss you guys. That is so exciting to see that Justin graduated!! It's a good feeling isn't it? Bryan can draw amazing like that too. I found some pencil drawings that he did years ago. he doesn't have much time for it now though. I hope you are all doing well. Love ya, Sherry
Post a Comment