Thursday, July 16, 2009

Random

This is Bailees new best friend and Moms sanity-saver. After going to my parents house and Bailee disapearing several times only to finding her in the backyard of one neighbors house and in the house of another(that is after he brought her to us), I decided she is now going to be attached to me at all times :) But really how can you be mad at a face like this.

With Joel everything is about Transformers. Justin took him to see the second movie and now that is his life. He breaths, drinks and sleeps transformers and I'm not exaggerating. He wears that Transformers shirt all day and night, he drinks out of a transformers cup and that is all he draws, reads,dreams and talks about. I think he may be borderline obsessive :)

Ok so this picture doesn't show how cute this is, but Sydney runs around the house with this bucket on her head saying "I'm a monster, I'm a monster". It is so cute, but really funny when she runs into the walls.

She is taking after her Grandpa here. While we were in Oregon, my Dad would bring out his guitar and play the songs he would use to get me and my siblilngs to sleep as a kids. Sydney loved it and would sit and listen to him, than do it herself.

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

Oh, how cute are they!!! All of them! Love the stories. You need to catch a video of Sydney running into a wall with that bucket on her head. And don't you just love those 'leashes'? They saved my sanity with Annaleise.