I get asked by a lot of people why Sydney has to wear glasses and how we knew that she needed them. So I thought I would show you (if you haven't already seen it )what her crazy eye does. This is Sydney before she got glasses.....(or in this case without her glasses on, but you get the picture)
And this is her after. I would say this a major improvement, plus she has the added benefit of being able to see.

4 comments:
she's such a doll. i love her glasses! they're just a part of her little personality now.
She's too cute! I haven't seen her in so long that the 1st picture really took me by surprise. I've only heard you guys say how she went cross-eyed. I hope we get to see you in November, it's been way too long!
That is so cool that it can be fixed with glasses. I think she looks cute with them. And what a relief she can see.
That first picture....she looks a little dozy:) What a cutie!! She's adorable in her glasses...and without:)
Post a Comment