Monday, August 17, 2009

Did you know?

I have learned some interesting things lately that I thought I would share.

Did you know.....that red marker does not come off of walls, and only comes off of the body with numerous baths and lots of scrubbing. Sydney has colored on the wall with every color you can imagine and red is the only one that does not come off. I've tried the magic eraser, hairspray, rubbing alcohol and of course soap and water, but to no avail. I think my only other option is to paint over it.

Did you know.....that if your wonderful child colors in a library book with red marker( yes this is the same child who colored on the wall) that they charge you $25, and you don't get to keep the book.

Did you know.....that if you have a door that you can't lock from the inside, can be locked from the outside. Bailee discovered that when she took my keys and stuck them in the opening on the outside of the bathroom door.....did I forget to mention that I was in the bathroom when she did that. I guess she got tired of locking herself in the bathroom and thought it would be fun to try a new approach. Which brings me to my next did you know.....that there is nothing you can do when your child locks you in the bathroom, but pray and listen to her giggle, knowing that she holds the keys to your freedom.

Did you know......that people in the stores don't appreciated it, when your son tells them they are being like Satan and are going to die because they are buying alcohol.

I really need to start writing this stuff in their journals!!!

6 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Oh Pam! Sounds like lots of fun at your house! Next time just tell the library that you lost the book and have looked everywhere for it. You'll still have to pay the $ but at least you get to keep the book. Did you enjoy your alone time in the bathroom? If it happens again you should take yourself a bubble bath or a hot shower!

Feels Like Today said...

well that gave me a good laugh for the day!! I'll make sure we know where all the keys to the rooms are before you guys come to visit again:)

Ashleigh said...

I'm sorry, that made me laugh! You have the funniest kids...I love the Joel one... :)

The Odermott's said...

try nail polish remover for the red marker.

The Odermott's said...

oh Pam You are going to have so many stories to tell when the are older.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Though, I am sorry Pam!