Saturday, August 22, 2009
Mission Accomplished
Last night we had the sister missionaries over for dinner, and it was a lot of fun. We had a traditional mexican meal with chips and salsa, chalupas (Yumm!!!) and plenty of entertainment. But I am debating on what the highlight of the evening was; if it was when Joel was sticking his finger up his nose during dinner, or if it was when Sydney let out some loud and very unlady like gas during the spiritual thought, or when Bailee stole the sisters cameras and took pictures of everyone eating, or maybe it was when Bailee went up to one of the sisters and poked her in the eye. Rest assured they will not forget their time here and if they see our name on the sign up sheet again, they will probably decide to dine in instead. Lucky for us the sisters were very nice and friendly with the children and endured everything with a smile on their face, I'm sure they will recieve many blessings from heaven :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Nice! I'm sure the Sisters loved the time spent in your home, the very cute children and yummy meal:)
Love your Come Thou Fount song - who sings it?
Oh my you guys live an entertaining life. I am glad you like to share your funny things on your blog. It is fun to see what you are up to and that those silly things in life are normal. Thanks for the laughs!I am starting to think you should write a book. =)
Funny funny thats cute!
Hey I am super excited to see you guys, this will be so much fun!!! =)
Loved hearing about your adventure with the sisters. it was fun to look at your past posts Pam. I loved the post on Baiiee and her bday. She really is such a cute little girl. I am thinking about you Pam and missing you. How is the job search going. Any prospects yet? Hope you all are doing well.
Post a Comment