Well it finally happened, Bailee turned 4 yesterday. I can't believe it!!! She had a good day, filled with a lot of ballons, playtime at the park with friends, gifts and of course lots of SUGAR!!!! She was so cute everywhere we went she made sure that people knew it was her birthday. She even gave the lady at the store who made her cake a hug and said "oh thank you, thank you so much!!! So her are just some highlights from her day.

(Ok so these weren't from her Birthday, but that dress was a present from grandma and this picture was just too cute. My kids are actually touching each other and they are smiling. This doesn't happen very often.)
This was her "main gift" from us. We took Joels old bike and spray painted it, and found a basket at the dollar store and some streamers and gave it to her. We were trying to be resourceful.
Dad and Bailee coloring her new pillowcase from grandma!!
And finally the coveted Transformer birthday cake and in case you were wondering yes she is wearing a transformer shirt. She loves Bumblebee. What a good day!!

6 comments:
She's such a doll! Happy Birthday Bailee! Mom told me she was having a bumblebee party--I just thought it was a bumblebee kind of bee--buzz, not transformer Bumblebee. Ha ha! I love the picture of all 3 of them. And the bike is awesome! What a good idea.
Happy birthday Bailee. You are so cute and we love you very much.
What a cutie!! She's adorable:) I'm so glad she had a good day.
Love you Bailee! And yes Pam, I want prints:)
Happy Birthday Bailee! From Hudson and the Moore Family... Pam- I love the bike Idea!!! It;s so cool that you're being creative and Frugal! Way to go!
I also loved the pictures and the information. Especially the one with the three of them. The dress is sure cute on her. The only thing is it makes me miss the kids and both of you more. I made it back on finally. Hopefully it will not be as long the next time.
Oh Pam do we get to see pictures of your birthday?????
Post a Comment