Saturday, February 20, 2010

31

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday, so I thought I would share some photos of that day :)
It was a good day, complete with Monster Jam (actually this was part of his present from his parents that Justin and Joel went to a week B4 his birthday),







a lunch just for two ;)

A "suprise" party, Joels idea, (and a Jazz blanket that was made the day of his Birthday)

some fun entertainment and lots of love!!!!!Over all a good day. But it ended with 1 kid throwing up, and 3 kids wetting the bed. I guess you can't have it all.
Love ya honey I hope you had a wonderful day, and 31 is not that old!!!!

2 comments:

The Stilsons said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Love the shirt & blanket!

Chelsi said...

happy birthday justin! looks like it was a great way to spend his special day!