Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birthday Wish

Joel has been really interested with cheetahs lately. I think that he knows more about them than I do. But I think he could be border-line obsessive:)

He has changed his favorite colors to yellow and black.

On his homework
he now writes Joel A. C. B , for Joel Aaron Cheetah Brown

He came home from church with a picture of Jesus, colored in none other than yellow with black spots. Come to think of it, that is how most of his papers from school come home too.

He growls at people as they walk by.

He goes around the house making cheetah calls.

And my personal favorite, yesterday he informed me that he would like to go to Africa for his Birthday, catch a baby Cheetah, then bring it home!!!

Sounds pretty simple right???? Luckily I was able to convince him that Africa is a long ways away and that Grandma and Grandpa wouldn't want a cheetah living with them, so we settled on going to the Zoo instead :)

He loves to learn and I love it!!! It will be really interesting to see what career path he will choose to take when he gets older. But I'm sure whatever it will be, he will give it his all.

4 comments:

Lore Smart said...

So cute....I remember Joel loving sharks too. Maybe he'll choose a career dealing with animals....very unique animals. what a great idea to go to the zoo for his birthday. I love the Joel A C B. Kids are so funny. Thinkin of you Pam...hugs...

Familia Morales said...

What a funny boy!

The Stilsons said...

Awesome!!! & a smarty pants too!!! Never a dull moment in your house!

BLeathers said...

Joel is so cute, he sure likes to have one focus.