
Ahhh, Isn't this so sweet.

There are a few things that I learned while Justin was gone for 4 days:
1st- I don't sleep as well when I have the bed to myself. This surprised me, because normally I'm pushing him back to his side of the bed and playing tug-a-war with the blankets. I guess I don't have the security and peace of mind, with out my protector.
2nd- I would make a terrible single mom, and my kids would be pretty screwed up. Lets just say bed time got moved to 5:30 every night, there were a lot of fits, yelling.........and a lot of repenting( mostly by me).
3rd- I used to say that I am a mom of 4 kids, that included Justin. I will no longer say that. While Justin was away I realized how much he did do, and the balance that he created. If one of us was having hard time with the kids the other person would take over. When you are by yourself there is no one to take over and be the loving, calming parent for your kids. Plus he is the one that always makes sure the kids are fed, I didn't do very well at that(Maybe that is why the kids were so cranky, oops)
Thank Goodness for Husbands!!!!!!

1 comment:
I love that 2nd picture. Too cute! It's always nice to have alone time, but it's even nicer when they come back! And for the record, sometimes a 5:30 bedtime is needed.
Post a Comment