Friday, April 9, 2010

Happenings

I guess I should catch up on some things. So here we go,

The girls have really been into Cinderella, so I thought it would be fun to make them some dresses. They love them and the best part is, when they get into them, they start cleaning!! They got out a buckets and rags and started cleaning the floor while singing, it was so cute!!




The Saturday before Easter we took the kids to the Air Force Museum for an Easter egg hunt. They had 9,000 eggs set out and it took 2 minutes for the all kids to pick them up. It went fast but the kids had a lot of fun. It was a good Easter:)

The Easter egg hunt at home


I love this picture



Guess who is 3??? Sydney had a wonderful day yesterday filled with lots of princess things and sugar. (It is so weird to have a little girly girl)




Happy Birthday Syd!!! We love you:)

3 comments:

Feels Like Today said...

Syd's birthday & Easter - both were lots of fun! It's been great to share these times :)

Lore Smart said...

WOW I can't believe Sydney is 3 already....Happpy Birthday! What a fun Easter for all of you!!! So wonderful to be close to family I'm sure. I LOVE the little cinderella dresses and how they clean after putting them on....so priceless and those pictures were so so cute. Miss you all and thanks for posting Pam.

Familia Morales said...

I wonder if the Cinderella dress thing would work on my kids. ;) Happy Birthday to Sydney! I can't believe she is 3 already.