Monday, May 24, 2010

My Little Beauty

Life is really funny. A couple of years ago, I was pulling my hair out, going crazy and at a complete loss of what to do with this little girl.



I am sure that you remember the year and a half worth of post dedicated to this little one and the things that she put me through. But either she has changed or I have, because now I just love her to death!!!!(Not to say I didn't love her before, but I was so focused on keeping up with her and trying to recover from everything,that it made it a little harder :)

Bailee is such an amazing little girl, here is why.

Her love for life is amazing, you can't be around her and not feel her joy and excitement for everything in life. She is my little Sunshine.

She is so sweet. I remember when she was born, one of the nurses brought her to me after she had cleaned her up, wrapped her up and put a bow in her hair, and said "I hope you don't mind me saying this. I have been around a lot of babies, but there is something very sweet and special about your little girl". So true!!!

She has a way of making people feel special and loved. When she gives hugs and kisses she makes sure she doesn't miss anyone, even random people at the store :) She calls everyone her friend, even if she has only met them one time.

When we go out, she holds the door open for people and if someone drops something she is the one to pick it up and return it.

She has very motherly instinct and is always helping people. At dinner she will not eat until she gets everyone drinks and has everything else has what they need.

She is smart, it doesn't take her long to figure something out.

Everything she does turns to gold. She has an amazing ability to excel at everything she does.


I know that my challenges with Bailee are far from over, but I do know that she will be an amazing young women and mother some day. I am so grateful that I didn't put her back in preschool when we moved, because it has been such a blesssing to have this time with her and get to know her and fall in love with her all over again.

3 comments:

Familia Morales said...

So very sweet! She is a beautiful little girl. She will definitely keep you busy, but it's nice to know she's toned down a little bit for you guys. Hugs and Kisses!

*Love the new pictures

Feels Like Today said...

She is a doll and very sweet!! Love you Bailee:):)

Des said...

Maybe we can borrow her for a few days. I have a few things that I would like her to touch!