Well my little boy isn't so little anymore. He is 7 and will be starting the 2nd grade....yikes. I can hardly believe it. Since his birthday was on a Sunday, we went to the zoo on Saturday and met my sister and her family there. It was a lot of fun, we spent 3 hours there, but it seemed like we went through things really fast.
I was so excited when I found out that they actually had a cheetah, now we don't have to fly to Africa to see one. I knew that Joel would love it. Unfortunatly it was at the very end of the zoo, so Joel had to wait until the end to see it, which is probably why we went through all the other animals really fast.
Can't forget the Carousel rides!!!
Happy Birthday Joelly, We love you!!!!
I almost forgot, Happy 4th Birthday Madison and 1st Birthday Brianna, we love you guys too!!( They are Joels cousins, on the same side of the family, who also share the same Birthday, just 3 years apart it is so weird, what is with that day anyway :)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Joelly! Time is flying by. He sure is a handsome little guy...between him and his sisters, you guys are going to have your hands full when other little guys and girls start noticing them. :)
I need to spend more time looking on your blog. It is just wonderful. I love the pictures and the comments. Love Mom
It was fun to share Joels birthday with him and all of you - happy, happy memories!!
Post a Comment