Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun ! Fun! Fun!

Here are a lot of pictures from our summer so far. They are in opposite order from most recent to a while ago. Hope you enjoy!!!

We got back a week ago from Oregon, so here are some pictures from there :)



My uncles own some propriety of land up in the mountains, growing up we always went there for family reunions and camping, it was a lot of fun and a huge blessing for our family. So whenever we visit my family we always go there. It has a pond with rafts and paddle boats, gazebo, swings and my favorite part indoor plumbing (I refuse to use outhouses.....gross).
Wait is that Justin shooting a gun????
I spent a lot of time practicing my shooting. Sometimes I was better than others, I am really not that consistent. But my Dad told Justin that if I am ever angry at him and have a gun, he is in for it, ha ha!!



This is how Sydney spent most of her 4th of July. She loved watching the fireworks, but didn't like listening to them.



Bailee found out the hard way, what happens when you fall out of a tree and land on your nose.
She was lucky that it didn't break, but it did swell and bruise nicely.
I did manage to catch a few of these while visiting my parents. Aren't Grandmas wonderful!!!!
Moving on to my family reunion in Cedar City. The pictures are once again backwards so this is the end of the trip, that is why I don't look very good. 4 days of camping with no make up or sleep and a huge spider bite that swelled and covered my forehead will do that to a person.
Me, my bro Nathan, sis Patty, and bro Timmy(who is still single, if anyone is interested:)
Swimming at the hotel


Camping!!!! The place that we camped at was amazing it had a lot of trees, lots of picnic tables, camping spots and plumbing!! We stayed for 3 nights and 4 days at the camp spot, then we went to St. George and stayed in a hotel for the other night. It was a lot of fun. All my family but one sister and her family were there. All the cousins had so much fun. This is where the kids spent most of there time, at the "fort" as it was called. By the end of the trip the kids were so dirty and tired, but it was well worth it. I loved sitting around the camp fire late at night after the kids went to bed, talking and laughing with my fam. It was so hard to say goodbye, I love my family so much!!!
Time spent boating and fishing at the lake.




Proof that you are never to old to engage in a pine cone fight.

Justin and his nieces Adele and London


This was on Fathers day, doesn't he look so happy.



This is at the Zoo again, we were able to go earlier in the morning when the animals were actually up doing things and eating.
Up close on personal with the Cheetah



I am glad that there is a glass separating that Leopard from my kids, it was eyeing my kids and looking pretty hungry.
This was our trip to Idaho, with Justin's mom and his sister Jen. It was a lot of fun. We were able to see the Idaho Falls and Rexburg temples. Visit our old "stomping grounds", see how much the BYUI and the town has changed. See some friends hang out with family, go on a picnic and sit in a hot tub.
Couldn't have asked for anything better......except for maybe warmer weather.


So far I would say a pretty good summer! After last summer with the worry of finding a job and not getting a job and all of the stress that came with it. I wanted to make sure that this year my kids have a good, fun summer filled with happy memories.

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Ashleigh said...

Wow, you guys sure have been busy! What a fun summer!