Friday, November 14, 2008
And so it begins...
Today Justin laid Sydney down for her nap and about a half- hour later I heard her playing with some toys. So I went to go and check on her thinking, why in the world would Justin lay Sydney down with toys to play with, and sure enough she was sitting on her bed with some toys. Well it wasn't until after I walked around her crib that I noticed something was missing. I don't know how but she broke off the whole front part of her crib, it was laying on the floor about two feet away, so she was free to climb in and out of her crib. It took me a moment to realize what this meant, the first was, well at least Justin knows not to give her toys to play with for naps and the second was "oh no I'm in trouble." The realization that nap and bed time will not be as easy now that she is free to leave her crib whenever she wanted finally came to me, I'm not ready for that, and so it begins.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck to ya! I can't believe she actually broke off the whole front part of the crib.
unbelievable - I knew she was smart.................
Post a Comment