Monday, November 17, 2008

More to Justin than meets the Eye


I was having so much fun creating my blog that I have forgotten to add the most important thing( which my mother was kind enough to remind me of, thanks mom). She told me that I forgot to add some good stuff about Justin. So this is a list of things I admire in Justin and somethings that some people don't get to see in him.

Justin is:


An Awesome helper:
He cooks and cleans without being asked. One time he cooked every meal for a whole week, with out me asking him to, and it was all really yummy.

Good Cleaner: He doesn't like clutter and so he keeps things very tidy. When he cleans, he goes all out and makes things look excellent. He also puts the toilet seat down, for that I am truly grateful.

Knows when I need a break from the kids
: Justin will sense when I am having a really bad day and he will take the children so I can mentally get sane again.

Smart: He is doing awesome in school. Last week he got over 100% on a test, and continues to get good grades in all of his classes. He is going to be soooo good at whatever profession he chooses.

Dependable: You can always count on Justin to be where he says he will be, and he is always on time. He takes it seriously when he is asked to work and he does a very good job.

Funnny: When Justin keeps himself in check, and isn't trying to embarrass me, he can be very funny.

And probably the most important is he is patient with all of my emotional and mental breakdowns and still loves me in spite of my weaknesses. This is just a small list, I didn't want to be too mushy. Love ya Justin!!!!

3 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Awesome. That's so nice that Justin does all that for you.

Feels Like Today said...

thanks for loving my son so much - I agree.. .. Justn has many many great qualities. love you son!

Lore Smart said...

What a sweet tribute to Justin. What a wonderful husband and father.