They're so adorable! I can't believe how big Joel has gotten. At first I thought it was Joel in the chair with all the stuffed animals. It took me a while to remember he is 5! Cute, cute kids!
Such awesome pics....Joel looks so grown up and handsome and the pic of Sydney asleep is SOOOOO cute. Fun to look at those everyday moments caught on camera!
4 comments:
They're so adorable! I can't believe how big Joel has gotten. At first I thought it was Joel in the chair with all the stuffed animals. It took me a while to remember he is 5! Cute, cute kids!
I love Joel's new shirt and tie! What a handsome little man.
What a beautiful little family:)
Yes, Joel is a handsome little man and the girls are cute as ever.
Such awesome pics....Joel looks so grown up and handsome and the pic of Sydney asleep is SOOOOO cute. Fun to look at those everyday moments caught on camera!
Post a Comment