Friday, December 5, 2008
Tender Moments
So I know that I am really up and down, but oh well. This post will be completely opposite from the last one, but I don't want to make people feel like I'm just writing bad things, and the last post really wasn't suppose to be bad, I honestly don't feel guilty about what happened, if I could go back and change it I would, but I can't so I'm learning from it and moving on. I appreciate all the sweet comments, thank you. So with that said, I absolutely love the moments in life where everything is peaceful and you feel like you could stay in that moment forever. I had one of those moments, last night I was getting the kids ready for bed and we were sitting on the couch reading stories, everybody was happy and we were all snuggling, and when I finished the last story Bailee gave me a great big hug and a kiss and said "I love you mom". IT WAS THE SWEETEST THING!!!! I almost didn't want to put her to bed, but I figured I should probably take advantage of her sweetness while I could, and I laid her down, and she went to bed so well, it was wonderful. In fact Joel and Sydney went to bed very nicely too. It is in powerful moments like these that I feel the love of my Heavenly Father and I feel an increase in love for my own children, it makes everything worth it. It's amazing how powerful the words "I love you" can be when they come from a sweet child in those tender moments. I know that moments like this don't last forever and they don't happen every second of everyday of my life, but the love and the spirit that come from them last forever. I am so very grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with my wonderful children and for their love. Motherhood is the best job ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Pam. Just saw that you have a blog. thought i would say hi.
Post a Comment