Monday, December 1, 2008

A Wonderful Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so much fun. My parents and brother(who just got off a mission and is very cute and single, so if anyone knows someone who wants a blind date, let me know :) came to our house and I was able to cook my first thanksgiving dinner. I think it turned out ok, nobody died so that was a plus and I didn't have to clean up, we left that to the guys. After we were all stuffed and ready to take naps, Justin being the exercise scientist that he is, made us all get up and go to the gym and play kick ball and duck-duck goose. It was so much fun. Then Joel, my parents and I were able to go to Seattle and visit my Grandma. It was a good weekend. I love the holidays because it is a chance to be with family and enjoy each other, but tis the season to eat way too much. I can't believe how much pie I ate. Note to self, don't eat a whole bunch and than go shopping for pants right after. Anyways I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!!!

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

That is so funny Pam! I'll have to remember the whole shopping for pants after eating pie thing. Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Lore Smart said...

What a great Thanksgiving you had with your family. SO impressed that you cooked an entire Thanksgiving dinner. You are so talented and a wonderful friend Pam.