Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birthday girl!!!





Well my baby turned 2 yesterday and I'm sad, but I don't think it is because I want her to stay little, but because I know what is coming......the TERRIBLE TWOS!!!!! Oh well I've survived two kids going through it whats one more, right.....?
Anyways yesterday was a fun day. Sydney woke up to find balloons all over the house,which she was very excited about. Then we had a little party with some friends and she loved it. After nap time she opened up her presents, (without mom because daddy did it while I was at work, so I don't have any pictures). Last but not least the best part......the cake!!!!! I was so proud of this cake, I found it on the Family Fun website. But of course she didn't eat any of it, she's not into sugar it's really weird, she must not be my child :) All in all she had a good day, by the time she went to bed she was pretty worn out, mission accomplished!!!

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! I can't believe how big she's getting, she's just adorable. I love the cake--but I can't figure out what it is. Good luck with the 2's, maybe she'll be mellow--especially since she doesn't like sugar.

ray-ray says said...

cute girl and cute cake!