Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What more could I ask for?

Does this look familiar to anyone? This is how Joel cleans his room. At least he did it all by himself and his floor is clean :)

Awww peace on earth good will towards Mom!!! Bailee took two naps last week and one today. I'm feeling so lucky. But I'm wondering if I should worry, because this is not normal, in fact it is almost unnatural.

Bailee has been on an exercise kick lately, so she puts in my work out video. This is on hour long video and she did it for almost the entire time. I love her booty action!!

3 comments:

Familia Morales said...

How cute is that?! No wonder she's been taking naps, you should put that video in for her everyday. Is she wearing Joel's underwear?

And yeah, my birthday was the 2nd. Don't worry about it, I completely forgot to call on Sydney's birthday. Hope it was a fun day.

Chelsi said...

pam, that was so funny when i came over and she was doing her exercise yesterday. oh and yay for naps! i love that video. that's a keeper for sure =)

ray-ray says said...

maybe joel can teach corgan how to clean-up his room.
you'd think we were asking him to clean-up the whole world...