So as everyone knows Chelsi is a very talented photographer, and she was willing to take some family pictures of us. She did so amazing I loved how she just captured our family the way it is instead of posing us. Because lets face it that's not us. The new pictures on my blog are from her. So Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Chelsi, I love the pictures!!!!! I can't stop looking at them.
Here is the link to her photography blog if you want to check out some more pictures(grandmas I know you'll Love it) and she how talented she is, because anyone who can get a good picture of this family deserves a reward :)
http://photographybycgreen.blogspot.com
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Pam, you're so sweet! It was so much fun!! Your family is so full of life and it really comes through in the pictures. That's what I love about them! Thank you for letting me drag you to the park and capture your family just being you. I loved it!!!
Very cute pictures! Your friend did a great job!
Chelsi did a great job!
The kids pictures are great....but my favorites are the ones with you and Justin.
It's nice to have good pictures of the parents ever once in awhile!
You are too cute!
Post a Comment