
Our kids couldn't get enough of being outside.

This is where my kids spent most of their time. At my grandparents house on their swings.

My mom and Sydney, aren't they cute

This is my Grandma and Grandpa, they are so sweet, I love them so much!!

This is our 4 generation picture.


This is my dads new "baby", he took me to the bike store to try on helmets that he could use for his grand kids, then we took the new helmet for a test ride. This was scary for me because every time I have been on a motorcycle I've crashed. But surprisingly it was really relaxing and fun, that was until we went on the freeway and went 80 mph. I was hanging on for dear life.


We had so much fun in Oregon, we also went fishing with my sister and her kids but again I forgot my camera, so no pictures of that. It was so pretty, green and most importantly not windy there that it made it hard to come home, but hopefully we can go back and stay for good. But that is another story :)
4 comments:
I love all the pictures! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! That's awesome you were able to spend the weekend with your family.
how fun!! I love the picture in grass. Very cute!
What a fun weekend Pam! I hope you guys can moveto Oregon since I know that is where you want to be so badly. We'll be prayin for you!
That looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment