Sunday, May 3, 2009

I need Help!!





I'm not trying to wear everyone out with showing all of our new pictures, but I can't decide which one I want for my big picture in the living room. If I had it my way I would blow up all of them to hang up, but since I can't do that I need your help. So here are the candidates...(Keep in mind that my family is not very photogenic so someone is always looking away or making a goofy face)

8 comments:

Chelsi said...

if you're going for a more traditional looking picture, i'd pick #2. otherwise i'd go with #3. the only thing about using #3 as your main family pic, is that it makes the kids stand out and you and justin fade out in the backround. i LOVE that picture, but it's better for showcasing the kids than a "family picture".

ok that as long! i can't wait to see your choice on your wall :)

Familia Morales said...

I like #3! Well, I like all of them, but 3 is my favorite!

Beth Tunnell said...

Okay, so it's not the popular picture, but I like #4. Everybody looks so adorable! I love that Sydney is looking down at her feet.

Lore Smart said...

#2 is my choice for a family wall pic. Whatever one you choose though will be great because they all turned out so cute.

Feels Like Today said...

I love #4, with #3 at a close second.

ray-ray says said...

I'm with Beth, I'd go for the last one!

It's cute!

The Odermott's said...

I love 3 but 1 is more traditional to me. So if you like fun go with 3 but if you and more serious 1 or 2 but i like 1 better because you are closer together. 2 you are a little spaced out.

Sherry said...

Pam, your family so cute also. I always check your blog out even if I don't leave comments!! We miss you guys being close! I hope that school is going well for Justin! Is motherhood going good for you??? :) Love ya, Sherry