So I bought some popsicles the other day, and it brought back some memories of growing up. One time in particular stands outs.
Our family had discovered what we thought were the best popsicles in the world, but the problem was we all fought over the same flavor, cherry- lemonade. (For those of you who don't know my family we are lemonade lovers!!!!! )
Anyways, we had run out of popsicles....again, and my dad and I decided to go to the store and get some more. Well on the way home we thought of the best idea, we would each eat two of the coveted flavor in the car, tie the bag back up and when we get home we would help ourselves to some more. It was the perfect plan, nobody but us would know, and than everyone else would have to settle for the not so good flavors. Well our plan was going perfect, we hid all the evidence and nobody suspected anything, life was good. Or so it seemed that way. We forgot to take into account that one person was watching us the entire time, and thought it was about time to teach us a lesson.(yes I'm talking about the man upstairs, who knows our thoughts and sees and hears everything) Half way through our 4th popsicle our lips started to hurt, and swell and bleed, it hurt soooo bad. But we were determined to finish our popsicles.
Divine intervention?
I think we got what we deserved, we came clean with our family, my dad and I never did that again, and I vowed never to eat those popsicles again :)
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute story. So you've never had another cherry-lemonade popsicle since then?
Post a Comment