Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Staying Put!!

Well after several months of disappointment, rejection and a lot of chocolate and ice cream. Justin got a job!!!! We will be staying in Ellensburg, while he works at a Rehab clinic as a physical therapist aid. It is only 15 hours a week, but it could have the potential of going full time. The roller coaster has slowed but not completely stopped, as Justin is still interviewing and searching for a full-time job or something more in is area of interest. ( He actually interviewed for a job today in Kansas that he is really excited about and would be perfect, but it looks like it will be awhile before the actually hiring happens.) I feel very blessed even though it has been a hard process and I had given up hope several times. But I know that everything is on the Lords time and not ours, and my testimony of his love and wisdom have been tried and strengthened. Living in Ellensburg has been a huge blessing in our lives as it will continue to be for as long as we are here. I know the Lord guides and directs our lives to places where we can grow and find the most joy although it isn't always where we expect. For now we can breath a sigh of relief and know the Lord has heard and answered our prayers :)

3 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Yay! I'm so glad Justin found a job! And if the one in Kansas works out I'll be even more excited--you'll be closer our way. Good luck with the continuing search for something full time, but for now relax and eat some ice cream in celebration. Hope to see you in November!

Chelsi said...

Pam! Thanks so much for your sweet comment :) You are the best! I am so happy for you. What a blessing that you enrolled the kids in their activities for the fall and just kept on moving forward. Now you're set up to enjoy ellensburg awhile longer. What great news! I will definitely come and visit! I'm going to miss having you right out my front door. It was so nice to just go outside and let the kids play while we talked, or took over eachother's houses :) I'm just so happy for you guys! It's so nice when the answer finally comes. You guys more than deserve it!

Kim said...

Yeah I am so happy for you all. I hope that it works out for you guys. We love you and you are always in our prayers. Kim and Jason