Friday, September 11, 2009

Utah and The first day of School!!

Here is Bailee in all of her glory. What's not to love......right :)




Bailee enjoying some mama time while Joel is at school
Here is the handsome boy on his first day of First Grade!!!!

Here are our pictures from our trip to Utah. A much needed break and a week full of fun and lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa. We did a lot of swimming and the kids were able to play outside almost none stop, which was wonderful. We went to temple square, had picnics, made jam and salsa, went bowling, played games and just enjoyed being with family..It was so nice and really hard to leave. Bailee of course had to meet the neighboors and tour their houses, it wouldn't be a trip unless she did this. But here she is with her new talent of playing the guitar and singing words that no one can understand.
This is how I like to picture my children. We made sure they didn't have any energy left in them for bedtime.
Playing at Willard Bay





Sydney was giving some love to her adorable cousin, but I could never get the picture when she was giving her a kiss.

Not the best picture, but we are alone, I think the kids were off with grandma and grandpa somewhere. Ha ha:)

Justin took this picture at temple square, pretty good.

Bailee showing how much fun she had!!!

Water fun!!!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Blue and Amber for all of the fun , we miss you guys and we Love you!!!

5 comments:

Familia Morales said...

I love all the pictures! Your kids are so cute and getting so big. Way to go on wearing them out for bed. It feels like just the opposite for me...the kids wear me out and they're still up and going at it. We miss you guys! Hope to see you in November.

Feels Like Today said...

I'm so happy you all had so much fun - same for us! The pictures are great:) We miss and love you guys too!

Lore Smart said...

What a great trip! It is always nice to escape the monotony of everyday living and just have fun! SO glad you all had such a great time. Loved all the pics. Family is the BEST! Love to you all!

Lore

Chelsi said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get away and have so much fun! It's great to see all the pics. Keep them coming. We miss you! Hope all is well :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, adorable, studs, magnificent. What else can I say?