
- You know your daughter has watched too many romantic comedy's when you ask for a kiss and she closes her eyes and tilts her head...then starts moving her head back and forth.
- You know your daughter doesn't get out enough when you are at the store and she sees a dwarf, and she starts to laugh and point, saying "mom look at that, it's so funny".
- You know you need to hide the scissors when your daughter thinks that her hair would look better if only some of her hair was 2-3 inches shorter than the rest.
Life with Bailee has calmed down a lot, but life is never completely boring with her around :)

6 comments:
Oh Bailee! That's why we love her! That picture of her is so perfect. It pretty much sums her up :) Glad to hear that she's still giving you things to blog about. We miss you guys!
Sweet little Bailee...we cant wait to "meet" her! She sounds like a little ray of sunshine! =) I think Bailee looks just like you!
Pam, I just LOVE your family picture!!! Who took it? Its really really good! I like that its not posed, just natural.
Too cute! Sorry about the scissor mishap. You'll have to post a picture of that one!
First time Hudson met a dwarf he was totally freaked out- but as soon as she got him talking about himself, he got over it. :) It's hard not to feel embarassed by children's innocent observations, Hudson is prone to asking people why they are fat. I just want to die.
I love it! How adorable is she!!!??? Hope you are all doing well.Happy Holidays!! I know how Justin lovoes Christmas!! =)
What a cutie!! Give her a grandma hug:)
Post a Comment