Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

We had a lot of fun for Halloween this year. But to be honest I'm kind of glad that it is over. Now we can all re-cooperate from the sugar overload. So here are some pictures of things we did for Halloween.

I made clay for the kids and let them mold it, then once it was dry the kids painted them. They had a lot of fun doing this.



Craving pumpkins
Bailee refused to put her hand in the pumpkin, she said it was too gross. That is a little weird coming from Bailee.




This is Justin's pumpkin, can you guess what it is?

A Decepticon symbol, He is so proud.


Bailee got to go to a pumpkin patch for school, and do a corn maze and pick pumpkins. She loved it.




Decorating cup cakes, it seemed like a good idea at the time....until the sugar kicked in :)



Bailee enjoying her bowl of frosting

The finished product

The costumes.....
A fairy, a tiger and of course Optimus Prime.

5 comments:

Lore Smart said...

It looks like you had a fun time! So fun to go to the pumpkin patch and cornfields. We miss good ol Eburg! There are so many fun things to do on halloween there! Loved all the pics and the cupcakes look so good!

Familia Morales said...

Fun! Bet your kids think you're the coolest mom ever!

Des said...

Pam, I finally remembered to check out your blog! Its great and your family is beautiful! The kids have grown SO MUCH! I didn't even recognize Sydney. I thought Bailee had a little friend over or something! Last I saw her, she was barely walking I think! All the kids are so cute and looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Oh, yeah...Pam, you look GREAT! Love the hair cut! Love, Des

BLeathers said...

I wish we could of been there for Halloween to see the painting of the clay. But the pictures were great. Not as good as the real thing but makes an ok second

Anonymous said...

How fun!