Monday, November 30, 2009

Catching up


Just thought I would catch up on some things:
First of all it snowed a couple of weeks ago and the kids were so excited. Bailee even sat at the window and watched the snow fall for 45 minutes without moving. So the next day we took the kids out and let them play in it,

I love these picture!!



For safety reasons Sydney is no longer allowed to wear her glasses when we go outside, I am a little paranoid now.

They tried sledding but it doesn't work very well with only 1/2inch of snow, oh well they had fun :)

Since Bailee had cut her own hair, I decided that now would be a good time to try a new hair style. I am kind of sad that her curls are gone but hopefully they will grow back. She loves it and I think it looks cute on her.

So for thanksgiving this year we went to Bosie and spent it with ALL of Justin's family, it was a lot of fun, but for some reason I didn't take any pictures except for these two. (So I will need copies from those of you who did take pictures :)
Joel, Madison and Annaliese


Bailee and Grandma


It is that time of year again. For family home evening we put up our Christmas tree the only problem is now the kids think it is Christmas and time to open presents.

I think this would have been a cool picture, but my camera wouldn't focus, oh well, you get the idea.


Can't you feel the love. I love this time of year!!

4 comments:

Lore Smart said...

very cute pics. Love the sillouhette of the kids looking at the tree....very creative shot Pam! Oh,...so fun to see the pics of the snow in Ellensburg....I must say my heart aches a little for that. What fun times in the snow! Build a snowman for us and drink some hot chocolate too. so fun to look at your post!

Familia Morales said...

Love all your pictures! I forgot to take pictures at the reunion too...oops! Have fun in the snow, wish we had some here.

Feels Like Today said...

The pictures are really cute! It was a very fun Thanksgiving & great to see you guys:) We don't even have snow yet, but I think its coming:)

Des said...

Pam, your kids are so cute! When did Baylee cut her hair!? What did you do? That would be hard to stay calm! I do love her new hair cut though. She looks super cute! =) I hope your Thanksgiving was great. Ours was. I will be posting pics and stories about ours soon. Love you all! Des