This is Christmas eve!! They got to open new pajamas and a game :)

I love this Picture
I had to put this one in because we all know how much Justin loves Christmas. Don't they look so Happy :0
For parents gifts this year I thought it would be fun to pick up on old hobby and sculpt something for them. (I hope you guys don't mind that I am posting this. Chelsi I know you wanted to see them :)
These are my Parents. Aren't they so cute.

Justins Mom collects angels, so I did these of the kids. They don't have faces but I tried to give them something that could help identify who they are. Joel loves to draw, Syd love her stuffed animals and Bailee loves to dance.

Anyway my computer is being weird so that is all the pictures. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Here is to a New Year, that I'm sure will be filled with many adventures!!!!

7 comments:
Love all the pictures! And those sculptures are beautiful! I really like how you updated your blog. The picture that Joel drew of your family is priceless! I just love how he drew Justin so big and you so tiny. Hilarious! Here's to the end of one year and the beginning of another. Love you guys!
ahh, so cute!! I love my angels, but you already know that:) Thanks for posting them - I meant to, but you know me and the computer:) Love the new pictures - what a cute little family!
You made those??? I would totally pay you to do ones of our family! So cute!
Merry Christmas Brown Family, (A little late)
WOw, Pam so impressed with your sculpting skills. They look so good and I love how they resemble each person so beautifully! Pam...I am pretty bummed that we didn't get to see you when we stopped by. I guess that is what I get for trying to surprise(maybe next time) It was fun to be in your home again and see your kids. They are all gettting taller. We had a nice little chat with Justin and then off we had to go. Happy New Year to you Pam, thinking of you all!
Thank you Pam! When I saw these I was so excited!!! You did an awesome job! I'm so glad you finished them. What a treasure for your parents. i love the personalities you put into your kids. You are amazing! So glad you had a wonderful christmas. We miss you! When the weather gets warmer we are definitely going to have to get together!
you have a gift for sculptig! They look amazing! what fun. I need t get my christmas stuff up. :)
WOW PAM!!! I had NO idea you sculpted!?!!?!? You are great! When did you pick up this talent? They are beautiful gifts and ones I know will be cherished by the grandparents!
Post a Comment