It is finally here!!!!
I never thought this day would come!!!
I am sure you are wondering what this wonderful, blessed event is......no it is not a job, but it comes in at a close second....... The kids are back in school, peace in the home has been restored (well some of it anyway :)
Joel asked me why I was so excited for them to go back to school and I told him,
"Joel I am excited for you guys, because you get to go to school to learn, see your friends and play. All I get to do is stay home, clean the house and take a nap." He was fooled by the lie,(part of it is true) but most moms would not be so easily fooled. If you read between the lines, this is what you really get from that statement.
"They are finally back in school, they are someone else's problem for awhile. Now I can clean my house and keep it clean for a while, and I can actually take a nap....hurray!!!!"
I love my kids, I love school, but I really love the combination of the two :0
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Don't you just love it! I'm jealous. Leise was supposed to go back today but it was canceled because of 'inclement weather.' Meaning 5 inches of snow. No school today, no school tomorrow. Hoping for Wednesday! Although I am enjoying being able to stay up late and sleep in too.
Pam I love your honesty. You are such a doll. Glad you get some "me" time this week. Enjoy!
i love it!!
You are so funny Pam!
Post a Comment