Today my Grandma passed away. Her suffering is finally over and she can now be at peace. I feel very blessed to have had her in my life and for the chance my kids have had to get to know her.
Grandma I love you , Thank you for being such a wonderful example. I will miss you so much!!!!
2 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss! What a wonderful picture to be able to have. At least we have the knowledge that it is only a temporary goodbye. What a great comfort to have.
I love her too Pam. She is a wonderful woman who has a soul of gold. I know we will see her again but for now, I agree that its good to know she is at rest and out of the pains she was feeling. I sure wish I could have seen you like Nathan got to!
Post a Comment