Well I guess it is pretty much official, so I can announce that we are.........................not having another baby, but moving to Utah......in less than 2 weeks!!! Work here for Justin has gone from less than part time, to no time at all, with no opportunity to increase any hours. So Justin's family has so graciously offered to let us move in with them, until we can get on our feet. This will provide Justin with some more job opportunities, schools avaliable to him for PHD's, and give him the support that he needs.
I have to admit that it doesn't feel real, because up to this point, we have gotten our hopes up and planned on moving and it never happened. So we accepted the idea that we were suppose to stay here, with hopes that it would work out....wrong again. I guess I am waiting for something to come up and change these plans, it seems to be the trend in our life.
But I am very grateful for Justin's parents and the sacrifice that his family is making in our behalf. I love them to death and couldn't be more happy to be close to them. Although I don't think they know what they are getting themselves into (you guys still have time, but not much, to back out :)
Now I need to start packing, maybe I should be doing that instead of blogging :)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I wish I were closer so I could help you pack or watch the kids while you pack. We're hoping and praying for a good job to come your way. Good luck with the move!
Pam I'm so happy for you guys! Sometimes it just feels good to get a fresh start. Wow we're pretty much in the same boat. We both tried and tried and had our parents houses as a last resort, but sometimes that's what is right. I hope everything goes smoothly for you these next few weeks. I need to call and chat with you soon! Where in utah do his parents live? We'll be in Utah at the end of April for David's brother's wedding. I need to see you and those cute kids of yours! Miss ya! Congrats!!!!!
You guys will be missed!!! And I guess I'm picking Corgan up from school now. ;)
Good luck in your new adventure! :) I bet you'll find opportunities right away.
Congrats Pam....sometimes those quick moves are easier b/c they don't give you a lot of time to think about everything....I know this will be a great opportunity for you all and how exciting to have a BIG change...I know much success is just around the corner. Happy packing<I wish I could help you too. Hey, guess what.... we will be closer now...wooo hooo!!!! IF you want a road trip come down to AZ and you will have a place to stay and tour guide(oh wait, Justin knows all about AZ) Or when we come to visit UT in the future, we can come see you guys! hugs : )
I'm so sorry for all the mess with justins job. Thats never a fun thing! We will pray for your family. This DOES mean we will see you more though!!! I only wish we were moving to Utah too! I will definetly call soon. I have meant to SO many times but never have your number. I called Patty recently to get it, but then we talked so long I was out of talking time. I wont have a phone number for you when you move. Can you leave it for me on my blog or something? If not, I will call Mom or Patty for it. Love you! Pam!!!!
Good luck! That will be nice to be with family as you sort things out.
Wow, good luck.
By the way, I haven't told you, your quote at the top was exactly what I needed to read today
Post a Comment