
MY BABY IS POTTY TRAINING/TRAINED!!!!!!!
The best part is, I didn't have to do anything (other than keep her from playing in the toilet :)
She decided one day that she was ready. So now she takes herself to the bathroom every single time she has to go (and even when she doesn't have to go, but wants an excuse to flush the toilet) and rarely has an accident.
I officially don't have any kids in diapers during the day, hurray!!!!!
Now that is a cause for celebration.
Let's just hope it sticks with the move and all, cross your fingers :)

6 comments:
Wow! I can't even imagine what that would be lie. What an awesome little girl to figure it out all by herself. Hope she keeps it up!
So happy to hear that....with the move and all :)
That is so awesome. I wish that Mckenzie was to that point. Great job Sydney!!!
Hey pam. I tried calling you but im not sure if i have your number right. Nate needs your address so he can transfer your member records. I also wanted to see how the move went. miss you.
HURRAY. That would be so cool!
A cause for celebration indeed!! Yes ma'am that is great news! Jaclyn (who's 3) has FINALLY decided to stop being stubborn and do the deal and so I know how exciting it is! And now just think, you'll have that extra $$ each month.
Post a Comment