So I just have to tell everyone that today was a good day, which is very rare for a Sunday. Typical Sundays for us are.... well there are no words to describe how awful Sundays are for us. But today was so peaceful and nice. Everyone got along, Joel and Bailee only had to be in time-outs twice for the whole day, (and that was only because they were jumping on their beds after they were asked not to). I don't think Justin or myself got angry at all, everyone played without having to be entertained by mom or the t.v.(OK that sounds bad, but it is a sanity saver) And the icing on the cake.... we were actually able to stay for all of church. Bailee stayed in the chapel for all but the last ten minutes, this is so rare, I think I'm still in shock. Usually we don't even make it past the opening song before we throw in the towel and go home.
Well I hope wherever this family came from they stick around for awhile because it is really enjoyable. Maybe they will come back and visit next Sunday :)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
can't read the words...............
Oh yay! What a nice day that must have been for all of you!
Niiiiice. That's my kind of sunday! You deserve it Pam!
It is nice to know we aren't the only ones... :)
Post a Comment