Thursday, January 1, 2009

Starting out the New Year!!

Joel was tired of waiting for me to do the dishes so he decided to take matter into his own hands. He filled up the sinks washed them by hand and then put them in the dishwasher. This pan he scrubbed for ten minutes until it was spotless. What a good helper!!!

I think they are a little confused on where the paint is suppose to go.

Awww... so cute!!

We were coloring the other day and Bailee wrote her name all by herself. It's a little jumbled (I wrote what the letters were underneath), but still pretty good for her first time. I was so excited.



Any guesses on who Joel is? I'll give you a clue
"Ever wonder how I got these scars?"
Can you guess who painted him?


5 comments:

Familia Morales said...

That looks like so much fun. Your kids are adorable! And I'm so happy they prefer to paint themselves instead of paper.

Feels Like Today said...

cute pictures of the kids! I guess Joel takes after Justin with the cleaning - good for him:)

The Stilsons said...

Pam you have become such a great blogger!! Way to go! Hope things are going well for your family! Your kids are so cute!!!
Heidi

Kelly Moore said...

First off, let me tell you how much I MISS YOU GUYS! My favorite neighbors of all time, hands down. :) I had no idea you had a blog, but now that I do, I will be a faithful lurker! :) Sydney has SO MUCH HAIR! :) It's amazing how big she is, it looks like her growth really picked up. :) Anyway, come check out Hudson's blog sometime! There are some funny ones of him and your kids from last summer!

Beth Tunnell said...

Hey Pam! First of all, James likes all of your Zeppelin. And your blog is so much fun! You do so much fun stuff with your fun kids. And I heard you guys have our old apartment... It looks amazing! I would never have guessed. There aren't any cracked green countertops or horrific broken ugly brown doors. How are the neighbors?