OK so it really doesn't feel like winter but it is still that time of year, and this isn't a swimming picture but it is still cute.
Anyways today was Sydneys first swimming lesson. She was so cute, she had a lot of fun singing the songs and splashing and kicking. But her favorite thing to do was jump off of the ledge. But if she wasn't doing any of those things she was hanging on to me tighter than a monkey, man she has a tight grip for a little girl. At least I can take comfort that she wasn't the only child screaming when I tried putting her on her back or stomach. But as luck would have it when it was time to go she started warming up to the water and loosening her grip on me, and when we got out of the water she started whinning and saying "More water, more water.......bye water."
I think next time will be better, or at least I hope. And in a few years she can teach me how to swim :)

3 comments:
Love the picture. I need to get Brayden into swimming too. But I keep forgetting.
Are you doing a mommy and me class? I'm in one of those with Eric. Sydney sure is a cute little girl. Have fun swimming with her.
Fun! I'm so glad you've been about to get your sweet girls more involved with things they like! Have fun!
Post a Comment