She has stripped in a grocery store, ran into a meeting and ran up on stage in front of a power point presentation and refused to come down, locked herself in a closest, pushed an emergency button in a doctors office, that's just to name a few and that's not including the many fits she has thrown.
Well I've decided that I'm not going to give into that fear anymore (or at least I'm going to try not to). Bailee just started a dance class and in June they are going to have a Recital, and I've decided to have her be in it. Now I know what everyone is thinking, I'm crazy right. Can you imagine what she would do up on stage in-front of a lot of people, without a restraining harness and music playing ? Believe me I've thought of all the possibilities, the first that came to my mind was, Bailee taking her clothes off while running around in circles, doing her evil giggle that she does(Her dad would be so proud). The possibilities are endless with her. But in the words of my good friend Chelsi (thank you Chelsi) "you'll never know what she'll do unless you give it a try."
So I'm going to try and let go of the past/present and probably the future, PRAY A LOT and hope for a miracle. Who knows maybe she will do well, I have atleast 5 months to mentally and emotionally prepare for what will come.

3 comments:
Week by week she is getting better at sitting in sunbeam so maybe by five months she will calm down a little more for you and surprize you on stage.
I'm sure things will turn out just fine. But if she does happen to strip down on stage, make sure you have your video camera--that'll be something you can laugh at way down the road! *Not to mention threaten her with*
I remember her evil giggle perfectly... I miss you guys... But yes, bring a camcorder to get the action, it will be good black mail for when she's dating some day... I know, I don't want to think about having kids old enough to date, but when it happens it's good to have some embarassing video footage on hand... But, as is my experience, when I'm expecting something to go wrong, it rarely does... It's all the stuff you DON'T expect that really get ya... (like the stipping in a store ect...) P.S. I miss visiting teaching with you!
Post a Comment