
I've decided that since I have so much time alone with Sydney, now would be a perfect time to potty train.
Time to get out the carpet cleaner and disinfectant. Time to spend most of my days watching Sydney for any sign of pushing, leading to frequent sprints to the bathroom, sometimes making it sometimes not. Spending a lot of time washing the extra loads of laundry and scrubbing the floor, only to put on clean dry socks but still end up stepping in something wet. Looking for and staying close to any bathrooms when going out into public but always bringing an extra set of clothes. Dealing with the excitement of sucsess and the disapointment of failure. But most of all looking forward to the day when I can go to the store and pass by the diaper section and leave the store with extra money in my pocket.
I really hope that day comes sooner rather than later. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:
Good luck Pam! So happy for your soon-to-be big day of diaperless shopping! I heard a really good tip from a friend yesterday: if they pee (or puke) on the floor, after you soak most of it up with a towel pour baking soda on it, it'll make like little crystals (something to that point) and then you can just vacuum it up.
Best of luck Pam! Potty training is so not fun! Hopefully she will co-operate with you! :)
Post a Comment