Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Odd Sensation

With what happened to Sydney I forgot to tell everyone that Bailee got into preschool!!! We were surprised when she got in because there was a waiting list of 40 kids, but because she has a "communication disorder" (aka needs speech therapy) and is considered as "special needs", they bumped her up the list :) She started on Monday and loves it. She is going to Head Start just like Joel did, she has the same teacher, rides the same bus with the same bus driver, we have the same family social worker and she goes the same time Joel did from 11:15-4:00. I'm having a serious case of dejavue. The only difference is she is happy to go and she runs to the bus where Joel I had to pick him up and put him on the bus crying. I'm so happy, everything is falling in to place.
I have to admit that I love only having one child during the day, but it feels so weird. Bailee has taken so much energy and time that I really didn't have time for anything else, but now that I only have Sydney I need a new hobby, any suggestions?
Anyways here is a picture of Bailee on her first day of school.

This was just a picture of the kids I thought was cute.

Dad and Sydney after she hurt her head



With the band aid on


and with it off, gross!!!

5 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Yay for Bailee and double yay for you! Enjoy that extra time...soak it ALL in. I don't have any ideas for you, but I'm sure you'll find something. That's great that Bailee likes going to school, sounds a lot like Annaleise...they just need something to keep them busy. I love the pictures of the kids, they have gotten so big, and Joel looks just like Justin.

Jolie said...

I'm so glad that Bailee got into preschool!!!! I remember your post a while back about perhaps doing homeschool preschool. Head Start is a wonderful program. I wish I would've thought about it earlier this year because by the time I called them their waiting list was a mile long.
She looks so excited to get out and join the big kids at school! She's so cute!!

The Stilsons said...

Such Cute pictures..well except for the booboo. But good to hear she is doing ok. Bailee will have such a great time at preschool. And you will have so much fun with just one kid!!! Yeah!!!! As for suggestions, well I just started sewing-yikes! Fun but I am a little intimidated. I really think it is about to be a lost art, so I am trying to learn before it is too late.

The Odermott's said...

I am so happy everything is working out. As for something to do. I use to make cards. It was a lot of fun.... I need to make more time to do that again. But I would make B-day cards, wedding, blank cards, baby cards...... you get the picture. :) most of the stuff i bought for it was at the dollar store.

ericksonzone said...

I am sorry to hear about little Sydney. That could not have been fun for her or you.

Bailee is one cute girl. That's great that she's in pre-school.