Prayers have been very entertaining at our house lately. Here are just a few things Bailee has said in different prayers lately.....and I am quoting:
"help me to go to dance class"
"mom and dad are not being nice to me"
"bless the boys" (should I be worried :) and
"joel licked my bum"
It goes on and on but these were some of my favorite.
And this is what Joel has prayed for lately
"Dear Heavenly Father please help that Bailee will go away, so she won't be part of our family anymore, so I can have a cat"
Can't you feel the love.
Not excatly prayer material, but I'm sure that Heavenly Father is getting as good as a laugh as we are.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pam! I'm so sorry I haven't answered your email yet! I've been thinking of you, but I just haven't sat down to write anything. I love this post! I miss you and your kids. I love how honest and full of life they are :) Pretty cute prayers if you ask me. I'm sure HEavenly Father can't wait to hear their prayers. After all the really heavy things people pray about, it must be nice to have a good laugh!
How is everything? School? Justin's job? Dance class? Gone on any walks? I miss our walks the most!!! How was your first achievement days? What did you do? Can't wait to hear from you!
Hugs!
Chelsi
Ha ha! I am so glad you're writing these down, they will thank you later. Hudson has some good ones too.. but mostly he says the same thing every time... :)
Post a Comment